The following papers were selected to be published in “The Radical Designist” (http://www.iade.pt/unidcom/radicaldesignist/) Senses & Sensibility 2015 Special Issue:
- Memes and symbolic interactionism: a new approach to trend research and design, by Amanda Campos and Luiz Salomão Gomez
- A theoretical framework for addressing Little Design Up-Front in Agile projects settings, by Farley Fernandes and André Neves
- Eclat precedes form:The Ontology and The Perception of Bright Objects, by Tufan Orel
- Future Studies: a Methodology for Fashion Research, by Sandra Regina Rech
- City Brand Experience: Urban Trends and Aesthetic Experiences from the Perspective of City Branding, by Clarissa Martins Alves, Priscilla Gonçalves Lopes and Luiz Salomão Ribas Gomez
- MADEC. Material Design Culture, by Marinella Ferrara and Chiara Lecce
- Transdisciplinarity and Design: Comparative Review and Synthesis for the Design Process, by Joao Figueiredo, Nuno Correia, Inês Ruivo and Jorge Lino Alves
- Using Virtual Environments in Basic Design Education, by Ana Glória Neves and Emília Duarte
You can also take a look at the papers published in the current issue at: http://www.iade.pt/unidcom/radicaldesignist/category/current-issue/
See you in 2017!
The Senses & Sensibility 2015 Conference is sadly over! We would like to thank all those that attended the event and contributed to its success. We hope you enjoyed being with us and took the chance to establish new contacts and share research interests. We are now sharing some photos of the event's three amazing days. See you in 2017!
Senses & Sensibility'15 was considered, by the CREATIVE BLOQ, the 3rd very best design event taking place during October and November 2015. Thank you guys!
Traditional Portuguese boat trip
The Senses & Sensibility 2015 participants have now the chance to participate, for free, in a traditional Portuguese boat trip on the river Tejo (CLXX REAL REGATTA DE CANOAS), on the 3rd of October, from 13h00 to 18h30 (with starting at Pedrouços Beach and ending at Moita). The transport to/from the venue is not included.
The number of seats is limited, so if you are interested in such a tour, please register yourself as soon as possible. To register, please contact the Organizing Committee by e-mail, until the 25th September.